Tuesday, September 04, 2007

mahjong...east coast..haha....physically and mentally tiring...

okok...let me start of by reaccounting what i did for the past few days...haha...erm...i was at home all day for thurs thru sun...haha...it was nice staying at home to rot...so shiok..haha..guess it was something that i desperately need after the exams....hahaa

then yesterday morning...made a trip back school..to collect reports and information abt the modules..haha..see i'm such a good nanny....haha...better buy me something for graduation...haha...okok...moving on..after that..i went to geraldine's place for mahjong..i was suppose to meet all of them..heather..geraldine..and sab at northpt....well..as expected...heather and sab was late...why is it that it appears that only a handful of ppl around has the idea of time management....haha...in any case..after everyone came...we went to the foodcourt at northpt to buy food back to geraldine's place so that we can have lunch there and straight away start with the mahjong....haha....and so...mahjong...wooohoooo...it was one of the most glorious victory i've ever won...4 rounds in a row...haha..of course la...it wasn't very professional way of playing that made me won...so..they decided to raise the bar so that i will need to play professionally...then of course..i started losing...but still...geraldine was the biggest loser...at home ground somemore....and oh...before we left at around 7.30...i stole sab's wallet becos she left it lying around...and made her go all the way back to geraldine's place to search for it...haha...me and heather were laughing hysterically...haha...then it was home sweet home...

today....we went to east coast park....gosh...we were suppose to meet at 12.30...and i reached quite at the exact time....then...dan appeared 10-15 mins later...after i finished my big mac meal with upsize....haha...then...by the time..the guys and girls come...it was 1.30...and we finally left at 2 when everyone finished eating...and then we went to rent the bicycle..dan and anwar didn't want to cycle..so they sat there and chit chat while the rest of us go for the main activity of the day...cycling....oh god..the person...who gave me my bike...he is either trying to make me work real hard and lose weight..or he simply hate me...gave me a super short one...and made it so difficult for me to ride..i had to use up all my energy...haha...took some pics at certain stops....and i was totally wasted during the last bit..and i simple gave up riding and started walking instead...haha..then heather called that everyone is now waiting for me..so i had no choice but to ride that slow pace and finally reached for the sugarcane drink...before starting off early so that we will not miss the time to return the bicycle..becos of me of course...haha...

so i had to slowly ride..and finally...gathered myself to return the bike...when i got down the bike...my butt hurts like nobody's business...and my legs were sore...sweat was dripping down my forehead while half of my shirt is wet becos of my sweat..haha...you should have see me then...the word to use on me...was wasted!!!!....haha...so...i dragged my very weary body and went to parkway for dinner...i ordered kauy chap...actually wanted to have 2 bowls of that kuay with at 1 person's share...in the end...haha...something else came out of my mouth..and it became 2 person's share...haha...i had to like...force ah bao to eat some so that i won't look too big like a glutton...haha....and we of course had some fun chat...and then..we walked around the mall....played a stupid drum game..and failed utterly...and had discs with yufang..haha..it was so exciting...in the end..i won!!!!

then..i took bus with yufang...sab...geraldine...elizabeth...heather and her bf...changed 2 buses thereafter..and here i am blogging...haha...

okok..thats all for today..see ya....

No comments: