Tuesday, September 18, 2007

finally my goal has reached....

wow....this morning woke up at 6...just in time to view my results...haha...my GPA is finally good now...3.040...ok la...compared to alot of others...its really the lower end of the average...but after my chems in yr 1...they drag me down alot...really alot...like..0.5 of my GPAs....so..it took quite awhile to get up...exactly 2 sems later...i finally got over 3....haha....my goal has seems like its reach...now...i have to work hard and see how my FYP and IAP goes....maybe can get 3.3???...then i'll be really really happy...at least i know i can still stand a slight chance to study in local U....if not...haha...i'll get an absolute sit in the aust. Us.....those that I choose la...haha....

and oh....i was staying with the copier and labelling machines for the past working days of my life...haha...can't start lab work until samples comes in next week....which i'll have to go and collect over the weekends...and today...going to bukit batok (study site)...to give pamphlets....haha...okok....thats all...have to go now..tataz!!!!!

p.s. whoever is up there...thank you for letting me reaching my goal!!!!!! ....now i got a new goal...help me out ya????

No comments: