Monday, September 10, 2007

my first day of actual..actual work...

alritey...today i started work...first day of really working in the adult world...and not fun and enjoying my life in my auntie's office or godpa's shop....haha...so..this morning..was a gosh...dreadful morning....firstly..i wore the wrong pants...so i had to go home and change...then when i came out..i missed the bus..have to wait for like 20 mins for the next bus to come....then on the way....it was supposed to be express way ok...but the traffic moves super slowly...gosh...i took the bus that alot of NP students took...haha...now i know why is everyone dosing off..cos they know the bus really takes a long time to travel...the good thing is...i was at the back of the bus and there is this cute guy that sat beside me...very good at dressing himself...haha...his chest muscle is as big as my breast...just that his is muscle...mine's fat....haha....

then it rained...gosh...made the bus even more slow...no choice lor...alighted at the place i'm suppose to alight and took a cab...hail for super long before the cab came...gosh...in the end...instead of being early...i became late..thank god my supervisor is on leave..haha..no one to scold me...

at work..4 of us...one more guy working temp sat together on 1 tiny round table....gosh...so cramped..and the 3 of us..yoges..deng lu plus me have to study biosafety and SOPs all day round...at the end of the day..we still have to take a test lehz...if we never pass...cannot go into the lab...guess whats they passing mark???....80%....haha...tmr i'll know the results...hehe....

okok la..thats basically all for my first day of work...haha...bye!!!!!

No comments: