Tuesday, September 25, 2007

haiz...troubles troubles...and more troubles...

blogging in my office now...just got allocated with a laptop of my own in the office that i can use to do some of my work.....in anyway...i'm not here to blog abt this com la...its abt the troubles i face at work...or as my auntie will put it....fumbling at work...the first 2 weeks of work was nice...nthg much to do...so its kinda free for me...my for the past few days at work..i've got into some troubles...ok la..not some..only 2...and one of supervisor colleagues just scared the hell out of me by saying some nasty things to me becos i forget to wear gloves....haiz...i know its not really her fault that she is scolding me...but its not entirely my fault either....its like...i didn't even know that there is serum in there and when i found out that there is serum...i have already picked the vial up.....in anycase...still..she started to scare me by saying what if the person have HIV...then how...i was like...argh...okok...sorry!!!!....haiz...my supervisor came in later and tells me she always exaggerate things...so...dun worry too much...in anycase...the serum is from a child...i dun think the child has HIV yet so early...and there are no open wound on my hands as well....besides...i washed my hands super long after that....haha....but i still need reassurance...hehe...my colleagues helped me out la...thanks to them....

ok..thats all i want to say...so....tataz...

p.s. i'm hypnotising myself that i love my job alot now...haha.....

No comments: