Wednesday, October 10, 2007

i've been walking on the earth for 19 years already...can you believe me???

hihi....as of today...i have been living and breathing on this earth for 19 years already...haha...well..let me start with some thank you speech shall i???....hmmm..let me see...first of all, i would like to thank my parents for concieving me 19 years and 40 weeks ago....haha...without them...i wouldn't even be here.....haha...then of course my mum...who has been putting me and my sis always b4 herself....and my grandma....she has been taking care of me for all of my life....my sis...for the laughing and angry moments that we had when we are growing up together....my aunties who dotes me alot....and of course...all my friends...classmates and darlings out there.....all of you make my life complete.....!!!!...yeah!!!!!!!

anyway....i have been working at EHI for 1 month already......well...i didn't really learn any hardcore lab skills or techniques for the past 1 month...in fact...i haven't even used a micropipette for all of my stay at EHI....haha...but well...i know alot of other friends and learn alot of other things that is rather challenging for me...hahaha....you all have to know that i haven't been working in the real world for a long long time....in fact...its not at all b4 lor...haha....

okok...thts my bday post...haha...tataz...

thank you everyone who had wished me bday...one way or another either by sms....msn...friendster...mail...phone...or in person...thank you so so so much.....love ya!!!

No comments: