Friday, March 02, 2007

yesh...the worst sem is over!!!!!!!

hello ppl...how have you been...oh god...i haven't been blogging for 2 weeks...thats becos of my exams....but b4 i tok abt my exam...let me blog about my new year sales...haha..if that is what you ppl call it...surprisingly..i have roughly...$400 worth of angbao..and still counting...i may have another auntie coming to my place today to give me an angbao...and my godfather...very pai seh to take from him...cos his business not very good....then not alot of money also..so...dunno whether i should take the angbao from him or not....

anyway...we went to mdm koh's(in case you are wondering...my sec 4 form teacher) place yesterday..and miss phua's(my physics teacher) place last week..oh my god...so long never see the 2 teachers already...guess what..miss phua's boy has really grown up...last year when i saw him...he barely know a few words...now...he is so talkative...haha...its nice to see children grow up day by day....i also found out that lots and lots of things have changed in school....haiz...so sad rite...its no longer that 2nd home i use to call when i'm in seconday school....but we had a fun day with miss phua..chit chatting and gossiping...too bad..only me..josephine...eileen and junrong went....after that junrong ps us..and the three of us when to orchard...it was a stupid idea to do that when its like the chingay day....i can barely squeeze through the crowd...the good thing is...the shops and resturants are all empty...but the crowd was just bad...the next time...unless i have a ticket to watch the show...i'll never go orchard again.....the food at vilage was good nevetheless....

yesterday..omg...i was soaked half of my upper body..and all of my lower body...actually..i need not be wet at all actually...its all becos of yiwen...he did not bring any umbrella.. and i have to go and save him....its was like a hurricane hit parkway parade yesterday...worse..i have to carry a pathetic bright pink umbrella that jo brought..the frontal part was dry when i found that the rain has just brough the rain to my back...jo's umbreall was swinging with the wind as well..instead of singing in the rain...i was swinging in the rain..my shoes were all wet becos...we choose to seek for lower ground when we enter parkway...guess what...it flooded!!!!!...wth...my shoes were like wet...its like you just threw them into a bucket of water..that kind of wet!!!....anyway..me and jo met earlier b4 that when the sun was still out...we went to a recommendation that miss phua gave us...oh..that jap resturant is really good...she was rite!!!...then i went to fix my phone...haiz...1 more week b4 can collect it...when we reach mdm koh's place..it was like 1.15 hr after our planned time...becos...the queue for the taxi was like so long...haha...but me and glad plus jo...enjoyed pissing yiwen off...sorry hor...haha...

ved met us at mdm koh's void deck..we went up together..chatted with mdm koh...waiting for junrong...and then...when across the expressway to kenny rogers for dinner..it was good...the ribs was nice..the side dish and the chicken..wasn't really as good as it seems....then i took a bus with yiwen and junrong home....

ok..my next post is on exam...be sure to read!!!.....

p.s. all the best to eileen for her found freedom!!!!!

No comments: