Sunday, March 25, 2007

mixed feelings...i hate the most...

ok..ppl..this week..its a week of mixed feelings..haiz..some good some bad....but first..the good ones...well..i've got my new handphone..thats one thing...and i got it altogether only 16 bucks...and yes...i didn't not bring my business to singtel..i gave it to M1 instead..cos i had another line that i can upgrade..and after selling my phone to a second handphone shop...i only paid 8 dollars for the phone..and 8 dollars for the screen guard...so all in all...only paid 16 bucks..haha..its a good deal rite...compared to the 218 at singtel...i saved...a total amount of 202 dollars....

alrite..now the sad part...haiz..my results..how should i say..its a kind of expected disappoinment...i knew i was going to do badly for some modules...and very good for others...but it turned out that..i didn't do as good as i thot i would in some modules..instead of A..i got B+ for them...so...i think..i had too much confidence...i think..sometimes..i do have a confidence overflow...so...i think i should learn to be more practical and pragmatic....keep my legs on to ground....i seriously think that i have been too lazy in my yr 1...been slacking too much..i thot that poly was the same as it was in sec school..which..i can carry on my lifestyle without really studying...haiz...so the lesson learnt...never slack during your yr 1!!!!!!

ok..thats all for now...see you!!!!!

p.s. i can't differentiate love from lust...oh god...save me!!!!!

No comments: