Friday, March 02, 2007

exams...exams...

i find that somehow after my O levels...my ability to memorise thing fall dramatically...i think...i'm getting old...haha....really...i use to memorise bio and social studies like nobody's business without really studying...but now...i have to really make that conscious effort to memorise them now...haiz...

my papers...overall..was good...med micro and immuno wasn't that bad after all...i think i should be able to get B+ for the both of them...vanaja..is like the 2nd shailu and even better...haha...her question on bird flu was the easiest...how i wish all my lecuturers are like vanaja when they set questions..and micheal when they give tips...haha...so....let me continue...bioproccess and protein tech...it was stressful...i didn't finish my graph for bioprocess....no time to do them...mr ong!!! if you are reading my blog...pls moderate ok???....i dun ask much....a B will do!!!!!....haha...protein tech...B should not be a problem....

mol gen was tiring...by the time i came to the last page...my hands weren't mine anymore...but overall it was manageable..as usual...dr.chan's part save me...haha..just like MBT..so...B+ for mol gen as well i suppose...as for marketing...A should not be a problem....but pls pls...i really need that grades...oh god...i so so regret not putting effort during my yr 1...now my GPA is so sad...haiz....

ok...shan't tok so much abt my papers already...haha...later lecturers see my blog again...hehe...

tataz....

p.s. to all my classmates...all the best for the results coming out on the 21st!!!!

read my post below as well!!!!

No comments: