Monday, March 19, 2007

er...no title...cos i dunno what to write!!!!

well well...first stop...a good news for everyone..i finally started excercising!!!!!!...haha...yup..shocked rite..as of today..i wake up at 5.30 in the morning and started jogging in bishan park at around 6....i took the whole park..in like half and hour...haha..its way way pass the time that i took like 3 years ago...i have grown alot you know...haha...the annoying part is that i see this guy (or girl..haha..can't really tell without much light)....running pass me 2 or 3 times...i'm like..he's here already?!?!?!?....haha...i'll continue on...i hope..haha...crossing my fingers...await the fit me!!!

the other thing is something that is very very annoying...i went to taka to change and upgrade my phone to 6288 which last week..the price was 168 when i saw that...so since i'm going that area...might as well go and buy the phone...my mum was there..and the guy quoted us 168...so i was like..good..after eveything..i just need to top up 12o more...but when i was trading in my phone..i forget that my batter was not the original one...so i have to go back to take and went back alone...which...then i have to wait for 1/2 hour for that person..who told me that he quoted me the wrong price..after everything and that i need to pay 100 more..argh..i dun think i've got cash in my nets...so i went to try to withdraw..which..i forget my pin..and my card got eaten.....idiotic rite..i wasted like 2-3 hrs just for that...in the end...made me lose my chance of changing the phone..and spoil me mood...i seriously think that the person at singtel is an idiot...can quote the wrong price somemore...what were the management thinking when they hired that guy!!!...i swear i'll never bring my business back to them again....

ok..enuf of complaining...i have been rotting at home..but i like that feeling..haha..ok thats all..bye!!!

p.s. wednesday and my results will be out!!!!...maybe i can get a phone as a form of reward then..provided if i score well la!!!

No comments: