Thursday, March 29, 2007

intruder alert!!!!

god..my uncle just intruded into my privacy by coming into my room and start reading his books..suddenly..my room is a study for him now..cos his room and can't him anymore..have i mention..how cluttered his room is with all his books...no idea???...trying imagining books and books taking up 3/5 of the space in your room..and its not 1 layer of books..its many many layers of them....its so cramp that he can no longer sleep in his room and he sleeps in the living room everynight now...oh god...i think its breeding some bugs in his room...sometimes..i wish some one will set a fire to his books and clear that clutter..its an eyesore...like a pain in the ass..especially now that he is in my room...god!!!!...

anyway..i witnessed my big uncle and grandpa quarreling today..they nearly fought...thank god...i came home from NTUC in time to stop them before things got out off hand....haiz...how childish can they be...so reckless..both of them...adding up together is over 130 years old already..still fighting...can't they grow up???...abt that..i dun think my big uncle can ever grow..he is 50+ now..but he is maturity stage is like a 12 or 13 year old boy...never think b4 doing anything...he is a mommy's boy..still sucking up to my grandma...he'll die if my grandma dun take care of him....thank god he is not married and has no childre...or else..i dunno how will the kids turn out to be...haha

anyway..this week is a peaceful week...i'm going to get my hair cut tmr..and dinner with my darls..sat is sentosa...and sunday is for me to rest...mr micheal got me to the the student judge of this year's talent time during the orientation...oh god...i'm gonna be a judge together with 2 deputy directors of my school....haha...

ok..thats all for today...see you!!!!

No comments: