Friday, January 06, 2006

no mood for CNY

haiz...Chinese New Year is coming and yet i dun feel the atmosphere at all...argh..i think the tests are blinding up my senses...its just around the corner and i also haven't get fully prepared for the test....haiz...guess thats me....

chinese new year was such joyous for the pass few years of my life...but now...there is nthg to be joyful abt..and i dunno y.....i got nthg in ready for chinese new year....in the past...i would have got ready all my clothes and accessories...but now...i dun have a single thing...so i must really get to shopping after my tests....god bless me that i'll pass that...pls!!!!!!!!

ok...i dated all my darlings out already....so i think i'll have plenty of shopping partners....this week at school is just boring...nthg much except when i need to rush home just to get my lab coat and lab manual and my clothes just becos i thought it was an tutorial....argh....thank god miss ng let me go home or else...i'll be dead.....

ok...thats all for the day...see ya

No comments: