Saturday, December 31, 2005

....Happy New Year...

hi there...this is the last day of 2005 already....hmm...maybe i can type my reflections of the year...this year has been a very meaningful year to me.....i have been moving from places to places for my academic studies....i met alot of new friends...learn alot of things...and of course gain alot of weight....though i didn't grow much taller.....

time really flies....i left my secondary school for 1 full year already and yet i feel that it has just been an yesterday thing....i always think that yesterday i was still at school bitcing around with all my darlings...but things are no longer the same now...our friendship did not change but the people around us have changed...for the better or the worse is another thing that is.....

toking abt my resolution for the new year....it think the first thing is to straighten out my life....all my years i have been trying to help my friends...but it is time now for me to straighten out my life....my studies too....poly is indeed different from secondary school...haiz...this time round hopefully i'll be able to do so much better than the past semester.....and also...my weight...haha...all this years...my weight has always been an issue...every year...i always tok abt my weight...hopefully i'll be able to really slim myself down this time round....

the past few days have been very fun for me...i went out almost everyday with my darlings....except when my com was down la...haha...ok..thats all for now...see ya...

p.s. have a wonderful NEW YEAR celebrations....tataz.....

No comments: