Saturday, January 14, 2006

what a good way to relieve stress.....

hello....i'm here after a week....weee...yesterday went shopping with gigi, her sister and glad in bugis....hah...its such a good way to relieve stress you noe..everything is so good..i bought a shirt from freshbox...although thats all cos i didn't bring much money also....next week when we go shopping again then i continue buying...i may even have to borrow some money heez....all my darlings...can la hor....haha......yesterday..me and glad had chu lian feeling...hahaha....not between me and her...butus and the mango desert that we had...i hadn't been exercising for so long and yesterday we had to run to sim lim square just to buy dvd-rw last minute....omg...it was sure a very hectic task...hehe

before i went shopping with them...i met glad in school cos she needs to go to her classmates's place for projects....like what she said...she really squeeze out each and every new psychological questions i have lor...hahahaha...but all the results for her turn out quite bad la...she kana suan by me also.....just as i boarded 162....i forget that i need to top up bus card for my grams....argh...i have to stop with glad at j8 that side just to top up her bus card...she needs to meet her classmate over there also.....then we all took bus home until glad told me to get ready to go off....

this past week was all about common test...i got a good feeling although i dun have much confidence in organic chem...but i think i can pass la....pls pls...just let me pass....

as to what i am gg to do to spend my weekends...today i'm gg shopping with my grams at suntec today....she wants to find a bag that goes with her shoes...haha....tmr..i'll be stuck at home doing my reports also.....haiz...my life....reports..study..reports...i hardly can find a good way to find back my life....thank god i got a great hobby i call shopping a.k.a spending my money...hahaha....

ok...thats all today...see you next time...tataz

No comments: