Thursday, January 19, 2006

i like my new hair.....haha...and the hair stylist...

ok...first of all...i want to announce to everyone that i absolutely love my new hair...its nthg much...just triming what i have before...but what is more amazing is that the hair stylist who styled my hair did it like god...omg...its so nice and cute when its on my face...too bad i dun think i can reconstruct the effect again...haiz...me and my clumsy hands....haha....well...its was a sudden visit to the salon..so i have to wait like 1+ plus just to reach my turn...haiz...but its ok la...nthg much to do at home also.....haha....

have all of you did your CNY shopping already...hehe...i have not finish yet...i think i'm not going to buy too much this time...i think i am going to get 2 sets only la...cos i think after CNY the price will drop even further....my mum convinced me so...haha...so i think i'm gonna put all my money on the new semester wear...haha...i'm getting my shopping(more like wish) list ready...hahaha....

going out tmr for some shopping with all my darlings(like what glad would most prob say)...haha...its going to be a fun time out....hehe...

and...my school open house!!!!!....its fun and i am contemplating whether i should go and help out sab..dan..heather...muzzie they all tmr or not....hmm...we'll see abt that...must come...it end this sat...if you coming tmr...can come find me...i bring you around...ok???

alright...thats all for today....peeps...bye...and have a nice CNY shopping...tataz

p.s. to that guy who just got a stead...i wish you all the best hor....

No comments: