Saturday, January 28, 2006

happy chinese new year....

haha...ok...now let me thank someone first...that person is daniel...haha...thank you for accompanying me to go and do my shopping yesterday night...haha..i gave him some love tips so we are even...hehe....

these few days at school is fine la...got my organic chem result...haha..i failed...i dunno y i am so not sad abt it...maybe its becos i already knew that i would fail ba....well...anyway...my school days was alrite la...compared to glad's school which is full of projects and things...i'm considered lucky...

now...i must do some reflection to all the things i bought for chinese new year...actually not much la...just 5 new shirts...3 new pants...thats all only...haha...there are lots of things in my shopping list that i have not cleared yet...but i'll get the chance to clear all of them during my semester break...hehe...haha...thinking of it also makes me feel like laughing out loud...but that is provided i mangae to survive my school la....

oh yes...my hp...i have heed so many people's advice that i am not going to change my phone so soon..at least not within these 2 weeks...i'll wait until all the prices drop already then i go and buy...i get to save some money and spend them on clothes also haha....i'm becoming shopaholic...trust me...its very contagious...very very....

its new year eve today....and my house is so going to be crowded with people...a total of 14 i think...haizz....its so busy now...really...you must prepare one reunion dinner to noe how many things are there to do...thats alot alot of stuffs to do...from the marketing...to the cooking...to the entertaining...to the cleaning up...oh god...it will make it go busy throughout the night....alot of things to do...

ok...i need to go...but before i go...i want to wish everyone a properous chinese new year ahead...gong xi gong xi....

No comments: