Sunday, January 22, 2006

i got this weird feeling...and i can't explain y....

ok...this is not my usual blogging dates but i just came here to blog abt the past 3 days before i forget any of the important points....ok...lets start with friday...i finally manage to go out...wee....did not buy anything....cos i dunno what to buy...but had a fun time...except when that vedro open his mouth to suan me...this vedro ar...he spend so much money buying things on fri...i can't say how much...but its alot...i really mean alot....haha....

yesterday went chinatown to buy things...more like last minute shopping with my grandma and auntie...had a fun time....spent lots of money...haha...all on food..and i got a feeling...they are all for me...hehe..haha...hehe..haha

today...was the most lousied day for the week...my mum wants to buy a phone for me...and i go lie...yeah(cos i spend a long time psychoing her)....then we went to the shop at thomson plaza...the person say i have to wait for like another 5 more months before i can upgrade my plas...and get a new hp...my face turn black straight away...i came home...check with M1 and found out that i can change one new phone long time ago already..and i go like(what the hell)....argh...then i persuaded my mum to go j8 to buy the phone...it took me so long time and asking glad to help before i find out that the shop only sells nokia phone...argh....i am so damn pissed off....but my mum say next friday we going to buy at bugis la...haha...so i also not that angry anymore...

ok...its time for me to go to bed.....hmm....next time i blog will be the new year eve...ok...bye

No comments: