Monday, May 23, 2005

well....thats the end...

hihi.....didn't blog for the past few days because i didn't have stories to write abt....well finally have enough stories to write abt....don't want to bore you ppl you noe.....fri was a very peaceful day for me.....nthg to do so i stayed at home to enjoy a whole day of facial spa......the interesting thing came during the night.....i was at my godpa's shop when he suddenly told me that he has a favour to ask from me and he used the word "beg"(making it a way that i can't say no)....he wanted me to help with his son math.....ppl to noe me very closely will noe that this "godbro" of mine is sec 5 this year and he can barely cope with his math...he failed his this time round and so his father asked me whether i can coach him or not......just because i gave him a few pointers in social studies and he got the top in class his father thinks that i'll be able to coach him....yes la....i can coach him but also must see whether i want or not....but things were pretty much obvious that i got no way but to say yes.....so i reluctantly promised him and we arranged to meet at 10 the next morning.......the next morning....i went down at 9.30 hoping to see him getting ready...it turns out that he is at the court playing basketball....when he comes back and get everything ready...its already 10.30.....thats much for punctuality......finally we got down to business.....the first look i took at his papers......there is only three words in my mind.....OH MY GOD!!!....his math is so poor........i think of all ppl i have coached...his was the worse....not beacause he don't noe....but because he is very careless and have never pay attention to what his teacher taught him......and so...i had a pretty hard time teaching him......and i cannnot finish it all in one day so i pushed to the next day(i thought i can end my suffering then)......the next day was even more hectic....already i need to go to the temple with my grandma in the morning(i don't mind it at all)......but the afternoon session teaching him was really bad.....and i got no choice but to push the time limit again.....that is this weekend.....i really dun mind teaching someone math but at least give me someone with better learning attitude....haiz....so today i told my auntie that i may not be able to coach him.....i gave some reasoning....and she straight away didn't bother me at all(maybe i'm sensitive but i think she is mad)......well thats all for those not so happy stuff.....lets tok abt the more positive ones.....well next week is the important day for me....my first poly day....finally...after a long break....i can finally break free from the boredom and enjoy some challenges.....oh yes....my sis is going back for a checkup this wed....hope that she can get rid of the cast soon.....(my mum is going bonkers).....and this fri is shopping spree.....i'm going out with
glad....finally some shopping.....ok....thats all for now......bye.....

No comments: