Tuesday, May 03, 2005

my life.........

hihi.....i'm here again...well....blogging has sort of form a routine of my boring life....my mum went to seiyu and bought me a pair sandals that is not very much to my liking and guess what....i can hardly wear in....so i'm told to bring it back to the department store and exchange for something that i like........so i wanted to get a few of my daughters to go with me.....but i'm too late...all of them seem to be occupied today.....so i have to push it back to thurs....when eileen can come...hopefully gladys can make it also......and i'm so happy that i can finally go somewhere after a few days of "imprisonment"......but i have absolutely no idea of what i'm going to exchange for......so i think glad and eileen will be of some help here.....then we can go shopping.....finally....somewhere to spend my money......haiz......my school still have 27 days before it opens......boy...am i excited......after months of staying at home....i really need some work to do.....you have absolutely no idea of what i did to kill the boredom.....i have read abt the whole life of Alexandar the Great.....the european mecidi family.....read abt my course i'm going to take....and some reading on and off....i'm pretty weird among my friends though....at least they dun read abt history stuff.....but i like them....come to think of it....i'm actually a versatile person...a little bit of everything....hehe......very bu yao lian hor.....thats me....ok...that is all for today.....see you again.....

No comments: