Saturday, May 07, 2005

how i miss the good old days......

i have nothing to do this afternoon......so i decided to pack my own stuff.....just i finish tidying my stuff....i found a box where i use to put all the things that is related to my secondary school......i decided to take a look at the things inside.....as i read browse through my school magazines.....things start to flow into my mind.....from a nerd in sec one.....to someone that is attracting attention of everyone in the school at sec two....till the deputy head prefect in sec three and four.......happy memories, sad memories al come into my brain....i start to miss the time when one whole bunch of friends study together...play together.....gossip together...and get scolded together.....how nice is it.....it all just seem to be yesterday when i found out that i can hardly go back to that old times again......so i have a surge of inspiration.....and i wrote this poem......MY PALS.....enjoy......

How I miss those days
When we play and wept in company
How I miss the times
When we gossip and chat and fool around

As i walk down memory lane

Pictures of fun reappeared in my mind
It all seem to be yesterday when I found out
" It is no longer then"

Can you still remember the moments when
You need the rest of us the most
Oh, yes, how can you ever forget that

I hope we can stay together
Like we have never been separated
I pray we can keep connected
So that we can never be parted

We can age
Time can fly
But my dear friends.....
My love for you will be like a running river..........
It never runs dry

No comments: