Thursday, May 19, 2005

its not that bad afterall......

elloz......haven't been blogging since sunday.....too busy with orientation the past three days......well.....i enjoyed it overall....and i made a new batch of friends and classmates from my school........and guess what.....just because of a talentime act that my class put up for the competition.....i became famous throughout the whole school already..the thing is i really dun find it that funny....haiz....when can i ever get rid of the popularity....pri school like that....sec also like that....now i come to poly also like that.....haiz....getting sick and tired of it you noe......actually when i heard abt the orientation that vedro has gone thru....i was kinda afraid that mine will be the same.....but it turns out to be very good....execpt for the lame emcee and the lag time.....other than that things are alright.....yesterday glad call me and tell me how bad her orientation was.....haiz....y is everyone complaining their orientation to me......nvm la......at least i get to hear some gossips......maybe their orientation really sucks.......oh yes....i took french as an elective.......finally get to learn an foreign language....hope that i can do wel.....and i found our that my course is not that easy afterall....lots of things to learn...but i think i can be able to handle it fairly well la.......i'm terence chui afterall.....haha.....i got no plans for today and tmr...so if anybody wants to call me out...i think i shld me able to make it......ok...thats all for today........bye.....

No comments: