Sunday, May 15, 2005

i can't wait......

haven't been blogging for a few days now.....well...the past few days was pretty much alright la.....except that there are some disturbance here and there......i went to watch house of wax with gigi, jas, aaron. jojo, glad on fri....this movie....make me can't sleep the whole night...it is not that scary but the scences were disgusting....and i can't help but to keep allowing that to appear in my mind....that afternoon....i got pissed off by the same guy that made me fed-up again....if i did offend him earlier.....and he wants to take revenge i dun mind.....but i didn't and he jus started to offend me in anyway he could.......i get really pissed off.......what on earth has gotten into him......fine....lets not tok to much abt things that make me feel unhappy......i'll start my orientation tmr.......woo-hoo...finally my peaceful and boring life have some hope.......although i noe exactly what they are going to do for those boring orientation....i still want enjoy as much as possible......afterall...that is the only thing i can do.....isn't it......well.....thats all for now.....i'll be back for more....bye.....

No comments: