Wednesday, August 01, 2007

sleeping has got me into troubles again....

ok...now...my past week...was erm...termed as ever so....i dunno what words to use...its just sucks....so...i'm going to just highlight the impt parts....

very very firstly....i want to say a BIG BIG SORRY...to muznah, sabrina, michelle and most imptly danielle whom i guess is still very angry with me(and hopefully after your sleep, your anger will be appeased)....its my sleeping gene's wrecking havoc and cause all of you to stay up so late to do the work alone...its my fault and so....DUI BU QI...i'll find ways to make it up to you all one day.....promise!!!

miraculously, we are able to complete that project from scratch in 2 days...and most of the efforts really go to them...all i did...was like the minimal 5%..and paying the expenses...haiz...well...its definitely not nice being irresponsible for once..and i thot..its a chance for me to remember to ask things clearly and make sure i'm that i'll be there....gosh...

haiz...after this friday...finishing up all my stuffs...i'll be so so free....finally..and i get a chance to watch harry potter...with my sister...and...some little long needed rejuvenating shopping...

ok...i'm going to hand up the reports now...tataz....

p.s. SORRY...DANIELLE...FORGIVE ME..K???

No comments: