Saturday, August 11, 2007

wow...schooling is over....i meant...in NYP...

as of 10th aug 07.....my days of tutorials and lectures in NYP is officially over at 3.30 p.m. with henry as my last lecturer for the years in poly..whats left is my FYP and IAP which i'll be doing together at NEA....haiz...next week going over for the interview..shld be ok..i think...well...



abt my recent outing..haha..last week i went out with jo to raffles and then bugis to do a little retail therapy which i have not been able to do for the past weeks....haha...but i had to wait for this big missy for like 45 mins...thank god i went to the fruit juice bar..ordered something and finish reading the straits times and thank god..at that time..she's finally there...i like the ambience at the juice bar...next time...whenever i'm waiting for someone in that vicinity...haha..that will be the meeting place...cos..i got a strong feeling...i'm always going to wait for ppl or something...haha...in anycase...i bought a shirt while jo...haha...bought a kappa tee for the sake of buying something....hehehe....



and yesterday...after my presentation(i'll talk abt it later)...i went out with my mum and we had buffet at the equinox...haha...at raffles swiss hotel in case you dunno...at the 70th floor...wow..this time...i had a hard time in that 45 secs in the lift....the pressure difference just made my ear cracked...haha...but i survived the ordeal...the place was nice there too...you can over look the whole CBD area at the place...woooo hooo...so nice view and nice food too....my mums and aunties really know how to enjoy life and pamper me after all my suffering in school...haha...thank you!!!...after that..i had to teach my another auntie how to use excel...yes, your eyes are not playing a trick on you...haha...this computer nerd here is actually teaching someone how to use the computer..haha..so funny....



well...as for school matters...some projects came back..got quite good results...although proteomics might not be that good...i think...had several tests...turned out to be pretty manageable...i will not say its easy..but at least...i think i should be able to get Bs...as for my business...finally i finish my last presentation...all that work for the elective...but miss tan is really nice and helped out alot...thank you...i'm so gonna buy you chocolates...haha...and oh..thanks for the chocs...racheal..eugene..edwin..daryl...haha..its nice being your class rep for that 1 sem also!!!!



ohoh...one last thing....national day celebration in school...haha...i think its nice...erm..although the thing was a little rough but overall...hmm..i think its something fresh and new...haha....well..of course...i'm in charge you know...hahaha...okok...i'm leaving you with some pictures....







My chocs....its nice...haha...


Me and jo...


The watermelon 'thank you card'..haha

me and my yima at the equinox...

No comments: