Sunday, July 29, 2007

10 weird things about myself...

danielle tagged me to do this...so...here it is...10 weird things abt myself that you ppl dunno of...

1. I cannot stand insects...any kind...i absolutely gets goosebumps looking at them...

2. I cannot allow anyone to go on my bed...not unless they are cleam by my standard...not even myself...so...if this happens...i'll change my bedsheet all over again...

3. I've got my very own spoon that i use at home...and its absolutely big....its actually a serving spoon

4. I've got a thing for buying weird stuffs(like condoms/underwear) to my close male friends..haha

5. Sometimes...i got sick and tired of toking too much and too loud that i can dun tok to anyone for 1 day...and coup in my room...

6. Although i like to shop...but i love to stay at home and do nthg also...haha..

7. I like to imagine myself slim again and wearing all my clothes that are too tight to wear already...

8. I cannot stand couples smooching directly in front of me...especially in the bus..they should do it at the back...not in front!!!!!!!!

9. I love to match make my friends together...haha...but i dun like my friend(particularly 2 crazy girls)...toking abt me and another girl...

10. I WAS SLIM ONCE ALSO!!!!!

haha..ok..thats all...5 person tagged to do is are:

1. gladys
2. vedro
3. heather
4. fiona.
5. daniel

No comments: