Friday, June 01, 2007

NAPFA test is coming...dreading it now....

ok...had johari's window with the class again...this time...its just collecting comments and pasting them on my paper...haha...someone describe me as powerful....hmm...i wonder what makes them say that....powerful....i don't remember churning out great whirlwind in class or hurricanes in the lab...but still i gladly accept my status of being powerful...haha....

after that..we went to celebrate heather's bday at PS....as usual...i gave the secret away....aiyo...how would i know she didn't know lehz....so..i just blurted that out lor....suddenly....everyone plunged into silence....i knew...i said things that i am not suppose to...hehe....but nvm la....heather knew we were planning something already...so...its not exactly letting out a big surprise...and next time...if there is a big surprise...just dun tell me anything...just tell me to bring the money and i'll be there can already lor....haha...so..we had lunch at swensens....oh god..their bake rice was really nice but a little too small serving for me..so i took some of muznah's chicken..and sab's fries...i wanted to call for dessert....but i knew something was coming....haha....so...i stayed calm....then after swensens..it came...a huge bday cake....made of nthg but chcocolate fudge and chocolate and marshmallow....at secret recipe....then heather had to had the greatest serving...1/4 of the cake...i barely finsihed mine..cos it was too chocolaty for me....hehe...but heather manage to finish the fudge part la...as for the think chocolate icing....i guess no one can ever finish that...so we let her off....

after that...we went to the arcade and watch heather and sabrina play games....muznah left first...me and danielle just sat there and watch the ppl play games....yu fang and geraldine went to play basketball...as for elizabeth...i didn't know where she go to...haha...but we had fun la...sab was practically stomping on that dance machine lor.....so...we went shopping after arcade..i saw this nice t-shirt going at 50% off in P.O.A....haiz...fit me in the shoulder...but made my tummy look...ever..ever..so big....so...i had to give it up..then..its walking around...and home sweet home

over the weekends...i'm gonna stay at home..to clear up my work....projects...reports...and resume...so...after that...its 1 last week of school..and hols for me....but the sad thing is...after that...i have to go for my common test already...haiz...

No comments: