Thursday, June 14, 2007

what do you call a holiday...packed with school work....

its thursday today...4th day of my common test break...but guess what...i didn't get to enjoy any break at all for the past 4 days....all stuffed up by school work....project...meeting...report... revisions...totally just took up all my time....argh....i think the whole thing about break is a big mistake....and dialouge session....see how i shoot it to the management.....hahahaha....i'll show my prowess....some lecturers actually look forward to hear from me at the session ok....hehe

anyway...i have a very weird haircut...oh gosh....its weired...now...i look like...something i dun like...haha...but all my friends say look better than b4...oh wells...lets just see how it goes....hmm...

thats all for today...see ya

p.s. IMM got factory outlet for branded clothing....i want to go!!!!

No comments: