Tuesday, May 29, 2007

things are breaking down in my house...can't stand it...

things have been breaking or spoiling in my house...haha....first the bed...then the lights...now the fan...oh gosh...argh...tonite i'll have to go without the fan and use the air con...its going to be so cold tonite...and my nose is definitely going to be blocked....my nose have been giving me so much trouble since i was in primary 4....but now...i can basically handle the problems my nose can bring to me now already....

anyway...thanks to my auntie...hehe...i got my first victory in GSS this year...my first pair of levis...and its not jeans...haha..its a pair of shoes....weird rite....but hey..at least the shoe is made of denim material you know....so..it works on similiar way as well....okok....and as to why my auntie...cos she paid for it...hehe..so..of course...i have to say thank you to her la....and oh..i also got myself some facial supplies....haha...but not discounted...so doesn't really made it an item that i got during sale....and oh...abt sale...i went tangs with my grandma...and once we reach the 2 level..its like all hell break loose...haha...things are definitely going cheap...and its crowded with girls everywhere...thank god..i got a breather upstairs at the men's department...guys dun really react to sale as much as girls do...yeah..you never see guys frantically going crazy when there is sale at the men's department..they still manage to keep their cool....funny isn't it....

okok...enuf abt the sale...now abt school...haiz...i dunno school can be best describe as....erm....i guess...in 4 words...work, work and more work....i definitely see deadline coming close and things piling on my desk...but somehow...my body is not reacting for me to start clearing those things so that i can meet the deadlines....haiz...i guess...after in MB for 2 plus years...this is the syndrome you will develop...haha...i stil remember the school slogan for taking in new ppl this year...choose it, live it, love it....well initially...i thot so...i mean...i got these feeling too....but when the really thing gets going and you soon find that you are losing grip is other aspects of your life becos of school work that you have...you find yourself finding the next 2 phrases....hate it and regret it....haha....i'm now already at the regretting stage...so...its ok...i'll just continue on...besides...i'm in year 3 already..haha..there's nthg i can do also....

okok..thats all for today..see ya...

No comments: