Saturday, April 01, 2006

its such a long and sinful day for me!!!!!!

hello...today i went to oss for mentoring...haiz...i think i am really getting old...how can i be so stupid to leave my games plan at home while i happily walk out the house...thank god...i'm fast and i can whip up something fast when i reach the school....haha...

after mentoring i went to my auntie's place to give tuition to my two younger cousins...when i reach boon keng that time then say that they want to have it tmr...but too bad...i'm already there...so what to do....go there lor...then the two boys show tantrums...kana whack by their mother...oppsy....what can i say....next time want to push the date to a later time pls just tell me...so that i no need to take the trouble again....i'm so worried for the elder cousin of mine...he is taking his PSLE this year and the results is still so poor...if by SA1...he still cannot improve...i think i better tell my auntie get a real professional to come and teach his son.....

after the tuition i went city for high tea buffet....at the swisshotel....omg...unless you really love their chocolate and sweet pastries...pls dun ever go there...cos the food there are really not meant for anyone with the right appetite to eat it...no wonder caucasians can attain that size....haha...anyway..i was so glad that i can have some salty food after the high tea thing la....haha....next time i must bring leen...glad and jojo over there for the sweet stuffs...they'll love it.....

then i went orchard to meet my mum...she wants to cancel her m1 line...in the end also never cancel...but she is interested in buying me the new phone....wahahahaz...just tahan for 1 or 2 weeks...and the phone is mine...weee....

ok...now about the past few days...nthg much la...just try to past my time staying at home lor....
oh yes...jojo..if you can read this..i'm so sorry...next time want to date me...date me earlier la...sorry for not acc you today!!!!!

ok..thats all for today see ya....

p.s. nana..joom and glad...congrats for your new double promo rank!!!!!!

No comments: