Sunday, March 26, 2006

that is life...what can i say....

i woke up very early in the morning to bid goodbye to a very good friend of mine...she is going back to her home country...that is my godparent's maid...auntie vivian....she practically watched me grew up from K1 to now....and now she is gone...y??...cos my godpa retrench her....and wats more...they have all kinds of bad comments and reason to send her back...she really did not do anything wrong....just because you want to get her home.....you said all kinds of things....13 yrs of her life was spent to your family....and she is not even married...now...thats what you give her...anyway...i still thank auntie vivian for taking care of me for so many years....

i went bugis with glad and my 'godbro'....argh thats the last time i'm ever going to bring him along....he has been trying to impress ppl but guess what...he failed la...so too bad....no use...and you noe..sometimes...i really have to look down on him....he needs to seek opinion from his mum to buy a t-shirt that cost less that 20 bucks....how henpecked can her get....whatever...

i got my results back....not too bad la....not good either...GPA 2.569...haiz...i can do better....this sem..i'll work hard...

my grandma got cataract...but its not a big problem....nthg to worry...

ok..thats all for today...see ya...

p.s. I WILL REMEMBER YOU ALWAYS......!!!!!!!!

No comments: