Tuesday, April 04, 2006

i paid for my own handphone for the very first time....

hi people...i got a very good news... finally change into a new phone...sony ericsson w550i...weee...i'm paying it thru monthly instalment...wahahaz...ever since i have my first handphone when i was in late pri 6...i have never paid a single cent from my own pocket to buy a phone....but now...i actually paying for my own..although my mum wants to pay for me...but i think..its time that i take some responsibility with the things i have.....

how i got the phone...haha...its actually a very funny story....remember i told you in my last post abt the high tea in swisshotel??...yeah..after that..we went to paragon cos my mum wants to buy something over there....but then there is a m1 shop over there...we went in and see...then tok about the phone that i want...but my contract haven't up yet...and it totals quite alot of money to buy one...so..i told my mum dun want la...i also never bring the charger also...so we went home lor.....but then the next day morning i took a look at the newpaper last page...i found out abt the sony ericsson phone sale in carrefour and my old phone trade-in price is so much higher than in any places...so then i told my mum abt that...she ask me to meet her the next day?(monday) after she finish working so that we can take a look at my phone...then later she ask me to cash out one cheque and use the money to buy that phone....haha...i dun even now how to cash out cheque also...eventually we went over there straight away after our conversation....and viola...there i have my new hp...weeeee....

anyway...this is the mid of the 2nd last week b4 my holiday ends...haiz..its so fast...i just started on my NE project also....today having meeting with my mates to discuss about certain things....

i'm still very broke...can't really go out..haiz...hopefully...i can go out soon...

ok..thats all for today....see ya....

p.s...who can recommend me some nice soothing english song that you think i'll like??...tag me in the chat box!!!!!!!

No comments: