Saturday, April 22, 2006

its my first week of school...and it ain't that nice...haiz

hi ppl....i just started my school for 1 week already....my class..people came and people went...but basically the same kind of people exist la....i've attended all the lectures...and i so got a feeling that this time...my GPA is definitely going to go well.....cos all the modules are my specialty...hahaha....bio...yes!!!...thank god...finally something i am good at for me to show my skills.....

but even though i still dun like this week in school...cos i just heard from one friend that my classmate has been bad mouthing me...haiz...i really feel so angry...i've done you nthg wrong and y must you say me in such a way...when ppl say bad things abt you...your cry and act so pathetic...when ppl treat you well...you think that they are nthg...when ppl are more superior than you in other things...you start to insult ppl....what the hell are you then...you are nthg...nthg at all in ppl's eyes lor...cos you have never really traded real friendships with other ppl...and you'll never ever go far with that personality of yours....thats why you are always trying to outwin ppl....guess what...you can win others in alot of materialistic things...but you'll never get the most important thing in everyone's life....relationships that will treasure and last.....

ok..and i'm done toking abt you....anyway...sometimes i really wonder how will people lives be if their fantasisies come true....and if it really comes true...how real will it be...haha...just some food for thought....maybe most of my fantasisies may never come true...but its always good to keep it a fantasy in my dreams....i dream alot you noe...haha.....

ok..thats all for today...tataz

No comments: