Saturday, April 29, 2006

another week.....

hihi...after 2 weeks of my new semester..i found out that my schedule seems packed...but actually...it isn't...lots of e-lectures and practicals....haha...not that much of things to worry abt also...so far....things are going on just fine for me....whahas....hope this carries on.....then i'll have no worries whatsoever

i went out with glad after school on wednesday....haha...went to bugis to ge that shirt again....i actually wanted to get the green colour one...but then i look fat in it...so as usual...i got a black...while glad got the white colour.....then very swiftly we all went home....

remember abt the girl that offended me?.?.?ya...i finally confronted her the first time that day in lab....as usual..she started to insult me in some of her very casual remarks...cos i am blocking the way...then i said...at least i get things done fast....not like somebody...haha..that really blew her top....so shuang...whaha...make me think of the days i used to love destroying the vacuum in my class.....that would teach that girl a lesson......

okok...thats all for today...see ya....

No comments: