Friday, March 17, 2006

revamping starts now!!!!

now..for frequent visitors...you'll notice a change in the background music...yeah..thats the first step to my new blog...haha...just got one skin down...i intend to start doing the things tmr...but i got a feeling i'm going to seek help from glad...hehe...thats the price she have to pay for getting me to accompany her shopping...haha..

toking abt going out with her...didn't go out la..cos she la..this minute say want to go leenz place...the next..say go with me when i already promise my grandma to see doctor....haiz...so in the end going out next week lor...anyway...my grandma is suspected to have cataract..which is..aiya..so common..and so i'm going to every of her appointment and the laser op that she is going to do for the next few weeks ot come or even next month..so if you want me to go out with you better ask me first ar...

this week is a very quiet week...so nice to get to rot at home...haiz...just wish that this kind of days can last longer(although i'll get bored very soon)...but its better that slogging the guts out for school work...haha...

ok...i need to take my chinese medicine that is suppose to clear all the heat in me...see ya..

No comments: