Tuesday, March 14, 2006

weee...i got a new com...

ok...now i have this really weird feeling...in fact...i'm worried...and the worse thing is that i dunno y am i so...haiz...i think i am just over reacting...this is the problem about me...i always let my imagination fly and makes me very feel that bad things are always going to befall on me....well..i do think of good things too....haha...but trust me..those are fantasies....

and...i got my new lappie...yeah..acer...not the slimest one i can find....but its sheek and nice...the most important thing is that its light...and whats more...the storage space is huge...80GB...haha...i can do whatever i want with this new com...no more lagging already...haha...

i bought that on sunday after i sent my father on to the plane that is going to bring him straight back to hongkong and not coming back for at least half a year.....y did he go there for??...well u can say that he went on a busines trip but to be more exact he went back to help my eldest uncle with his factory over there...i think he is going back to his roots...a goldsmith factory....my mum and my sis were like showing me that 'i dun care face' when my dad left...but deep inside..i noe that they are so going to miss him...as for me...its fine la...i didn't really build a strong bond with him ever since my sis was born....i dun really blame him nor did i blame my sis....he dote my sis..while my mum dotes me....hehe....anyway...he is going to come back after six months..and if things are good over there???...who noes..he might be there working for my uncle....but he said that he will come back at least once every half a year la....

and oh..let me finish the story on my com...you see...when my dad left...he sort of gave my mum 7000+ bucks for me in singapore...haha..and i have convinced the both of them that i need to get a new com...thats when i used up 2000 of the money...the rest....they are going to be for my allowance for 4 semesters in poly....hehe...of cos...my mum is going to add on top of this money...haha...

now...of the shopping list to be done, one is done..but the next question is...what is the next thing....my new hp...if things go well...i can psycho my mum to get it for me b4 april...but it all have to wait cos my mum i busy trying to finish all her accounts now....let us all pray hard...shall we????

and oh...my complexion is going from bad to worse...and i swear that i am not going to step out of my house to embarass myself (unless nessescary)..so...darlings...if you are thinking of dating me..let me noe first....hehe....

ok..thats all for today..tataz...

p.s. for all my worries....i command you to get out of my mine now!!!!!

No comments: