Thursday, March 02, 2006

i screwed my last paper for the semester...haha

ok...today is my last paper...biostats...argh...i think i can only reside for a C or D for it..and all along i was hoping a B...the paper totally change..it was no longer what it used to be in the revision...haiz...but the rest was ok la...i'm still hoping all the best for organic chem...pls just let me get a damn C....my cell bio and bio chem and micro B..still not that bad...i think i can at least get a B for the 3 of them...pls...i really need to get better grades than my last semester...pls pls pls pls...

anyway...my phone bill shot up..and i got scolded by my mum..becos she was the one that is paying..anyway..i'm going to pick up the tab from this month onwards...so dun expect me to call you ppl anymore...cos i will not....i need to keep my cost as low as possible...i really need to...

and anyway...my holidays are coming..or i should say reached already..but i still have to go school for the first 4 days of the week....and i still have NE project to do...y like that one..so many things...i guess i only left with 4 weeks for me to rot and shop...i also not that reach to shop also...haiz...but i need to spend money..the new semester means new things for me...and my mum is going to buy me a whole new lappy....haha...and hopefully i can trick her to buy me a new phone also....weeee....

tmr is going to be the first real day out for me...going to shopping and have dinner with one whole bunch of ppl.....haha...its going to be real fun...yeah!!!

ok..thats all for today..see you again....and happy holidays for my friends in poly!!!!!

No comments: