Friday, February 24, 2006

what i'm afraid of is finally over....phew...

ok...becos of the organic chem paper today...i got 3 more new pimples on my face over night...haha...well...i think it is worth while la....i think i can pass my organic chem...hope so....crossing my fingers now and praying hard....haha....

now one more week and i'll be free for a long time...haha...3 more papers to go...and i will be free...yeah...haha...then i'll start to plan time to rot...shopping...and slim down(yes..again)....in my 6 weeks holiday...haha...but that comes later....

oh ya...i watch the NYP scandalous video already...got it from heather...haha....but its not very nice also la...cos no head no tail...cos what i watch was the middle part....haha...not that poor quality as i thot la....i got heather to help me look for the rest of the parts....haha...maybe i can get the whole version next week....hahahaha.....

hmm...i think that is all i have for you this week....and be back for more when i really summarise my whole exam experience....tataz...

No comments: