Friday, November 25, 2005

another week.....of my boring life

hi there.......how are all my babies out there......its my weekly posting again....this week is so normal....really nthg much to tok abt.....but last week me and glad plus daniel went to harry potter movie.....yeah...its quite disappointing...somehow....i dun find that kind of feeling....something is just missing and i dunno y....anyway....when i step out of my house at 5+ last week....the day was still looking fine.....but 10 odd mins later....it just starts to downpour...like a hurricane struck singapore....the worse thing is there is no link way or shelter to the cinema which is at cineleisure.......so me and glad decided to meet at ps first......thanks goodness the rain stopped in time for us to take a train to somerset....phew.....manage to make it to the cinema undrenched.....we saw quite a few of our secondary school friends over there which....i dun want to tell haha......no la....just that i very lazy to type them out......haha......

anyway....i got a shopping list to be made for the christmas season....i just love this season sales and lots of free gifts....opps....dun i sound like a very typical singapore auntie....anyway....i'm meeting with all my friends to do some crazy christmas shopping.....think my wallet is going to blow a big hole again.....toking abt my wallet....i really need to buy a new wallet.....will someone tell me where to get one....haiz.......looking for a new one for few weeks already....still can't find one.....

ok...thats all for today...seeya again next week....tataz...muacks....
p.s. all my darlings out there if you wanna go shopping tell me kk?????

No comments: