Thursday, November 03, 2005

one last week..b4 my new semester starts...

ok....this week is has lots of public holidays so let me first wish all the indians and malays a happy Deepavali(belated) and Hari Raya Puasa.........

well....from monday and tuesday was a stay at home day....spend the time at home actually doing nthg.....haha......yesterday was fun....me and glad did some shopping at orchard....woo-hoo....i bought a cute printed tee and glad bought lots of other things....shirts..ear-rings....the ear ring was such a torture....we went into this shop in far east which was loaded(i really mean loaded) with ear rings and we have to pick 3 pairs so that it'll sum up to 12 bucks.....luckily glad went there with me....i was patient enuf to accompany her into the shop......help her choose that ear rings....omg....i think we spend around 30 mins in that shop lor.......(and now i think she's gonna ask me to go shopping with her whenever she wants to buy ear rings).....i bought a shirt on impulse yesterday...i did not even try and think abt it and then i bought it just like that....haha....then we did a little walking before heading for lunch at this fast-food resturant in ngee ann city.....the food was nice(but i dun like the bean sprouts......yucks)........then went to giordano(cos glad wanted to buy some tees)......and we waited for a long time at the cashier becos before us was an indonesian family who bought over 200 bucks of clothes and yet picking and changing right in front of the cashier......they really dun have any thought for the row of ppl behind them waiting to pay....................the shop staff also very stupid...see so many ppl also dunno how to open another cashier.......then we went to walk around at heeren.....nthg much over there.....that time my legs started to get sore.....omg....it really hurts....but we still manage to finish skimming around the shopping centre......then that glad wanted to walk the streets of orchard road.....oh my god.....have to go with her la....luckily i found TCC and we sat down had a drink before we continue(my treat of cos...she was practically broke buying so many things).....last stop of the day was ps....seen some of our juniors which made me feel like slapping them....then we went into mickey industry when my dear glad borrowed money from me to buy another t-shirt....haiz.....after that both of us got so tired and we went home......

my mums wants to change a new handphone and so i think we are all going out so that she can upgrade into another phone later.....that is my plans for today....but hopefully dun let me buy anything again....i'm getting broke and i need to save some money......haha.....

ok....thats all...see ya....tataz.....

No comments: