Saturday, December 03, 2005

i'm so tired now....argh....

ok...this is a very very early morning which i'm suppose to be in bed and enjoying the morning fresh chilling atmosphere....but i got woke up by a series of commotion in my house......this is suppoose to be a morning for me to enjoy the comfort of my bed...anyway since i'm awake migtgh as well come here to update my blog.....

this week was such a peaceful week....nthg dramatic happened at all...at least not for me...when on an excursion on wed to IBN....you noe what is that....haha.....its Institute of Biotechnology and Nanotechnology....haha......think the name is this la....we have to go all the way to Buona Vista just to go there....its on a hilltop.....very nice architecture.....very mordern and trendy...very impressed by thier labs.....other than that....there is really nthg much to tok abt for this week liao...haiz...actually there is nthg to tok abt every school week one....its just that boring....haha..

its december already.....one year just going to pass....hmm...looking back....i have undergo so much change in this one year....hopefully next year will be a better year for me....christmas is around the corner too....haha....its just another reason the spend money cos its CHRISTMAS SHOPPING.....hehe.....need to get all my darlings out so that we can have a crazy shopping trip out....weeexxxx.....

oh yes....all my classmates are so involved in BGR now....not all la...like D******...Y*******.....opps...am i telling ppl lots of secrets.....haha....they dun noe my blog add also...they can't do anything to me....hahahahaha

ok...thats all for this week...see ya next week!!!!!!!!

No comments: