Friday, November 18, 2005

ahhhhhhh.........i'm so high now...

hihi......do you ppl want to hear the good or the bad news first....hmm...let me decide...the bad news first...and that is....i have been under a ladies crisis this whole week....actually only two la....one's from my family and other....better dun tok abt it...i have always try to be as rounded as possible when i face the ppl....but somehow...i think no matter how rounded a person is towards the outside world....torns are going to be there...thats life...the lady in my family is surprisingly not my mum....but my younger sis....i always knew that she was irritating and annoying but all along i thot she is just trying to get some attention....but now......she is practically getting out of hand....she used to listen to me when i sound fierce but now....she is not even paying me the basic respect for a brother....what on earth has got into her.....argh....she seriously need to get some discipline from me....but i'm not ready to do that until i can straighten out my life myself........another things is....for some reason..i'm getting lethargic and sometimes sick and tired of continuing my life as it is now.....maybe after all these years of studying....i'm getting less and less motivated...when i was in primary school.....i go to school just becos i was told to do so......then i begin to go to school becos of all the fun i can have in my lower sec days....when i'm in upper sec....i was motivated for my O levels(not to waste my previous years into the drain)......but now...i have found out that i got no more motivation to keep myself that paste i have....i feel tired and lazy....its definitely coming from the inside.....maybe i shld sit down and ponder abt it.....

but before that....let me tell you the good news....i'm going to watch harry potter later in the night....yeah......i'm so high now....haha.....i think this is going to be the best episode ever.....woo-hoo.....how i wish i can also live in a land of magic........i'm thinking and day-dreaming too much....but thats me isn't it????....the next movie i'm most interested in is the memoirs of a geisha.....i think i'll like that story...i better go and borrow the novel before i watch the movie itself....

well....thats all ii have for the moment.....tataz....

No comments: