Sunday, October 02, 2005

its a very boring week.......

hi there.....this week is really a very boring week for me......i have rarely stepped out of my house for the whole week....haiz....maybe just going school to do some workout and rehearsal...oh yes....i'm acting in a musical from my school arts club....i have to be an indian boy...then a indian guy....finally an old indian man....poor me....how am i going go cope with that indian acent....and do i look like a kid in any way....haha....but the script is wonderful...very creative and original....its going to be fun....and that is what i'm going to have....fun!!!!!

the good thing is that i'm going out to bugis with jojo....jas...and gigi...today....yeah finally i can get to go out...haven't been going out with them for a long time already....today is going to be a very marketing day while i survey what i want in my shopping list.....

and also....have you all notice....its my birthday soon already....haha....i'm 17 in 8 days time....and i dunno who is going to celebrate with me...i dun think so la....nobody has been celebrating my birthday for years....well....ppl do sms me to wish me happy birthday....but its always my mum who will give me a good treat in a posh resturant and give me loads of cash.....well...maybe that is going to be birthday again this year(get the hint???..........hahahahahaha)

ok....thats all for today....tataz.....

No comments: