Wednesday, October 12, 2005

what a day.....

ok....let me give you a good piece news....i PASS my inorganic chem...haha....yeah....for once i can pass my chem.......haha.......for all you noe Dr Xu lowered his standard like hell before anyone could pass.....haha........

i went to celebrate my belated birthday with glad....leen....ved....jojo....gigi and yiwen at Fish & Co today....had a very fun and sinful day....i had like ice cream with waffle and a cup of super sweet cappucino b4 i had my dinner.......haha.......went to take a look at bags today....they really think that the addidas is nice......but i prefer others lehz......hahas........nvm......its my own money i'm gonna spend anyway........took some very funny pics also......its so much better than the formal dinner that my mum treated me to at Peach Garden.....the dinner is so awkward....i mean the food is nice la....but the atmosphere was very weird.....perhaps i'm not used to eating with that father of mine..........oh yes....we met lots of celebrities today....first was olinda...then one superstar contestant...then was slyvester....we saw alex du...they keep claiming that its not him until they really found out that it was him...haha....i knew i was rite all along...then say 2 mediacorp actor and actress(dunno their english names).......what a starry day....haha....

oh yes....monday...i went to the library with glad......i swear that i'll never go to the library at amk again......it looks big but all the books are not for us......argh.....took a long time before i actually find a book that i may like..........haven't start reading it yet.........tell you when i finish reading........then we went for lunch at jubilee.....very fulling also.....after that we went to cut my hair....still the same style....haiz....really need to do something abt it already...haha.....ok......then when to glad's place b4 i went to the resturant in the evening.........

sunday was a shopping day for me as i went to compass point with my grandma......as usual......she bought alot of things and the only thing i bought was new skin care products from watsons........haha.......saw my two juniors and chit chatted with them before i found that my grandma has left without me.....hehe....

ya...thats basically what i did for the past few days la......haha....seeya again.....

p.s. thanks for everyone that wished my a happy birthday and celebrated with me...love ya....

No comments: