Thursday, October 06, 2005

what a week......

this is by far the most exciting week i have for my holidays....did lots and loads of catching up with my old pals and jie meis....sunday i went bugis with josephine(after everyone ps us)...did some market surveying but did not buy anything at all....while jojo had such a prodcutive trip...haha....i bought her a bag which i owe her as a birthday present long time ago...i was expecting to buy her something more expensive...but it seems like she cannot wait anymore and so...i bought it for her....

then monday i went k box with glad...ah joom...and ved....we sang for like 4 hrs and i got a little giddy when i got home that evening.....haha....the thing is ved did not sing a single song at all...he paid 15 bucks just to accompany the 3 of us singing.....haha....besides that i got a pleasant surprise...i caught up with my long lost daughter....hannah!!!....after all these days...she look more chirpy now...of course two freaking guy which simply annoyed me the moment they open their mouth(i shan't tell you who are they)........tuesday was a peaceful day for me at home....doing nthg....yesterday last afternoon i was summon to go dinner with glad and gigi...and of course leenz and her bf at chomp chomp...it didn't turn out that bad like i thot it would....well...lets just say we treated nthg had happen.......the food was ok though...reached home at 8...i went hungry in the mid night.....i can do nthg but suffer the hunger

this morning...i was intending to do some shopping with my jie meis....everyone started to have loads of stuff to do and i have to cancel it.....well...i sensed jojo's frustration but at the least i could do was to appease ther anger...haha....tmr will be a staying at home day for me...i think unless someone ask me out!!!!!(heard that???? ask me out!!!!!)........haha....

for saturday...i'll be going chinatown for breakfast and maybe a little shopping ba....not sure what will come up on sunday....i think my "god parents" are bring me out for steamboat....and........MONDAY is going to be my 17TH Birthday!!!!!!!.........

hopefully someone will celerbrate it for me........i think ppl will la.....lets keep our fingers cross...i sort of remembered what jojo told me....we try to gather everyone to meet to celebrate our friends birthday but it turns out that nobody really think of our own birthdays...haha...thats true though...for such a long time...i have been planning ppl's party but seems like no one else have planned my own party.....will this time be a change....lets hope so.....i really hope so......

ok...thats all for today.....be back for more next week when i tell you abt my birthday!!!!!!

No comments: