Monday, October 10, 2005

yeah............happy birthday to me!!!!!!

yeah........i've turn 17.........wow.....time flies........i'm 17 already....yeah.......haha....i really want to thank all the ppl that made me who i am today.......so....these are the following ppl.......

my family.....my dearest grandma who brought me up.....my beloved mum who brought me to this world....my father who gave me a life.....my sis who cheers me all the time....my aunties and uncles who loved me since i'm young.......

my dearest friends.....glad....leenz...gigi...jojo....jas.....vedro.....danielz...jing..lynn...hannah.....lots more...thank you for being there for me when i needed you ppl the most.....you ppl makes the best of the best friends i can ever find in the whole wide world....i love ya......

my schools....aiya all of you noe where i study....especially srs.....makes me such a wonderful person that i have never known i can be in the past.....

my NYP classmates and srs classmates....thank you for keeping me company and helping me.....

my teachers....miss ngo....mdm koh....miss phua.....mr ong......mr rafi......lots and lots lots more....thank you for guiding me thru these years....

and of course.....all the ppl that i happen to cross by in my life....whether or not you are impt or once impt in my life....i thank all of you who made me who i am today...........

and i really thank you all......i dunno what other words i can use other than thank you......a millon thanks to my family....friends...teachers.....work partners........thank you all for making my life so vibrant and wonderful......muacks...muacks.......

No comments: