Wednesday, May 21, 2008

i've finally GRADUATED!!!!!

hihi...after 1 tormenting sleepless nite..and 1 hr of nerve wrecking nervousness....i've finally graduated from NYP....whoooshz......i can't believe it....haha....yesterday all the lecturers came asking me how i feel...my first reaction is....yes...I MADE IT!!!!!!.....hahaha...but too bad i didn't get to take pics with alot of lecturers and classmates though....manage with AK and Micheal...but the rest of the lecturers...oh wells..too bad la...haha..next time when i come and visit...i'll take....hahaha....then there's with muznah and heather...haha..as for the rest..they just...erm...disappeared....hahaha.......

my mum and grandma came for my grad...haha...when we entered the audi..my grandma is trying so damn hard just to try and find me.....hahaha...but i'm sitted at the front row and she keeep straining her eyes all the way to the last row...hahaha...but at least she manage to get a shot of me before i go up the stage and get my dip...haha....i kept imagining what might go wrong on the stage...falling down...tripping over...haha...or fainting???....haha..but it turn out ok la...hahaha...i hope my pic taken is nice though....i think i'm gonna but a pretty box like what i have for my sec school...then i'll put all the memoriable things abt poly into them....wah...10 or 20 years down the road...it'll be so fun to bring them out and see them again.....hahahaha

now that grad is over...my next big thing is enlistment...ppl keep trying to remind me its 2 wks time...and i keep trying to forget that....but oh wells...whats gotta come still gotta come....so lets just hope for the best la....hahaha....yup....

ok..thats all for now...seeya

p.s. my lovely honeys in MB0503...and MB....congrats...and the best of luck to wherever you might go.....

love,
your nanny always

No comments: