Wednesday, June 04, 2008

ok....3 months of holidays now comes to an end...

oh wells...i guess by now...everyone will know that i am going into NS tomorrow....and first stop in NS....is tekkong island for BMT....15 wks in all...and by the time i come out..i would have already missed most of my friends' bday....

these few days...everyone has been telling me abt NS...the bad and the not so bad side...i guess...all i need is time to adapt...time to tune myself into the clock of military life....and fit myself into that lifestyle...upon doing that...i guess..i would be fine with alot of things already.....

i seriously dunno what to say abt going into NS...i'm not excited...not too sad...not too anxious...and not too depressed.....just...no feeling....you know...sometimes the calmness you feel before something big happens...thats those feeling....but like glad says.....eventually i still have to get in..unless i can change my sex into a girl...or become an cranky old man....NS...is one detour that i must take no matter what.....so....goodluck to me i guess......

ok.thats all for today's post...nthg too anti-govt or mindef i hope....hahahaha....the next post will be in 2 weeks time when i come out of my confinement period.....tataz.....wait for the juicy details....

p.s. like i told glad...if i can get thru NS....then i really really believe that...actually there aren't alot of things that are impossible for me.....haha

No comments: