Monday, May 05, 2008

another phase of my life....wow...

ok...i'm in my mum's office now blogging....yup..i know its wrong...but oh...no one is in the office except me and my mum's boss becos everyone seems to have gone out for lunch....although i'm getting paid to sit here and do nthg...i reckon that doing a little blogging won't hurt...besides its not that i dun want to work...there is nthg for me to work...haha...is it time for me to feel a little guilty???

anyway...the past week have been kinda ok for me...lots of anxiety stress...but nthg much...most of the things that i should do has been solved..so in some way..its a relieve for me as well...the only last thing in my list is NS....today i have finally manage to plot it as something in my life...not as something horrible....but as something more netural....another phase...a new phase that everyone (i mean every singaporean guy) has to go thru....oh wells...maybe seeing things this way would be a much better way for me to accept the fact that less than 1 month time...i'd be going into that phase which will last 2 years....its a good thing you know there's a deadline to that phase...at least you know that no matter what....you only need to suffer for 2 years and u can come out of it....hahaha....

you know its like taking O levels....before you take it you are so damn nervous...and you find everything so difficult....but after the O levels you look back and you find out that its actually quite ok at the very least...its over already....hahaha....maybe NS is like that for me....once i'm over it....i can look back and tell myself all that worrying is really uncalled for....hahaha...lets hope so....

oh wells...now its time for me to really enjoy that final holidays i have before NS...becos after that....i dun think i'll ever have a chance to take such a long break in the next 2 years......

tataz

p.s. i'm finishing most of the dramas i want to watch...anymore recommendations???

No comments: