Tuesday, May 20, 2008

i'm gonna kill myself if i turn out ugly tmr!!!

hihi...so....its nearly 3.30 a.m. in the middle of the night and here i am doing my blog post....argh..i wished i could be sleeping away on my bed rite now but unfortunately...it just seems like something is keeping me from sleeping....if i turn out ugly for tmr grad's ceremony...i'm am so so gonna kill myself...

so anyway....tmr is my big day.....3 years mounting and boiling down to just 1 day...1 moment...for me to officially graduate with my diploma in hand...oh wells.....very fast actually...everything seems so current..its like the feeling i have when i'm getting out of sec school...hahaha..i think i just went from my freshman orientation last month.....haha....and tmr...i'm finally graduating from NYP with a DIPLOMA IN MOLECULAR BIOTECHNOLOGY....phew....thank god i survived it.....

haha...alrite...i think thats it for now...

No comments: