Wednesday, May 16, 2007

welcome to my new blogskin...

hello..i know i know..danielle and sabrina must be thinking why am i adding music to my blog again...haha...just for a little fun lor..in anycase...after using my blog for like the past dunno how many years...i have decided to change one...and since i'm a complete idoit with computers..i have decided to use those ready made ones from blogger...the good point about it is...its easy to work with...no need to use those html codes which i can never ever understand...haha...

ok...and oh..just to update my post...erm...i had a great time with the rest at jas bday..although not many ppl come...and there are ppl who are late...but nevertheless...i still enjoyed the whole day...singing kbox...haha..tried some new songs lor...hehe..so i'm not that old when i come to kbox also hor...haha...

in any case...workload is definitely piling up...god save me...how i wish its like the old times..only need to worry about tests and exams..so no need...to get project done...argh...ok..thats all for today..see ya!!!!

p.s. my ulcer one the underside of my tongue hurts...even eating also give me trouble...go away la...

No comments: