Tuesday, May 22, 2007

GSS is just around the corner!!!!!!

the weather now is definitely getting warmer...god...even when i'm sleeping..i can still sweat...haha...that is how warm the weather is now...anyway...just got scolded by my mum...she ar...always threathen to chase me out of the house...haha..like i care...i dun even live with her lor...i'm in my grandma's place....cannot fix the bulb herself...ask me to do it..then i can't...and go off...she just start shooting at ppl...like as though as i care....haha...she can scream all she wants...i'm so used to it already...nthg to be afraid off...wahahahaha....

and oh...25th may is a very impt day..yeah..the opening of GSS...haha...well..other than..CNY..bdays...mother's day..and festivals with good food....this is the next most impt thing in the calendar...and oh..not forget...exams...is before GSS....haha...i have a short shopping list of my own...hmm...let me see...i want to buy a sunspec...and erm...maybe a new wallet...and soem supplies...thats all...haha...see..this year...my shopping list very short rite...yeah..

ok..thats all for today..tmr have to bring com to school to do my project..argh..so tiring..and sickening...so many projects...most of them are meaningless lor....tataz..

p.s. lecturers in my school really have alot of work to do...they not only teach..they've got so many other things to do...no wonder so many of them are leaving....

No comments: